DEPOSIT TAKEN INSPECTION CANCELLED
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Recent contemporary renovations of this family residence spans a bright and spacious single level, and suited to a variety of living configurations. Quality additions include a near-new kitchen and bathrooms. The home has been designed with low maintenance living and effortless alfresco entertaining in mind. Nestled in an exclusive laneway to offer a lifestyle of peace and privacy, the property enjoys a remarkably convenient location, minutes stroll to the heart of Chatswood and a 750m walk to the Chatswood train station and shopping precinct.
- Light-filled lounge and formal dining room, family-sized eat-in kitchen
- Gourmet CaesarStone kitchen equipped with European gas appliances
- DLUG, currently fitted out as office - ideal studio/guest accommodation
- Courtyard with entertaining pergola, outdoor heating and mood lighting
- Three bright and generous bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite
- Elegant, fully tiled main bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower
- Ducted air conditioning, intercom, outdoor sensor lights
- Leisurely stroll to Westfield and Concourse cafe/restaurant precinct
- Prestigious East Chatswood location moments to sought-after schools
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.