Luxurious family inspired home in convenient Willoughby locale.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Superbly transformed by a designer renovation, this freestanding Californian Bungalow has been masterfully extended creating a sophisticated open-plan living expanse, centred around entertainer's kitchen, and sliding walls of glass retract to spacious grassed rear yard, playground, and pool. This split level layout provides for multiple living areas, having yet another living room opening to enclosed alfresco and landscaped patio, a main bedroom retreat on upper level with en-suite. This enviable address is just footsteps from Willoughby Park, convenient to popular schools and is primarily central to the attractions of Castlecrag restaurants, High Street in Willoughby and Chatswood precinct.
- Large free-flowing living zoned into dining, lounge and TV rooms with fireplace heating
- Modern appliances in the kitchen, stone topped island bench and preparation area
- Informal living opening to alfresco patio and lush tropical gardenscape'
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in robe and en-suite
- Carpet and built-ins in all bedrooms, plus extra study nook
- All bathrooms luxuriously finished, main with bath
- Family-sized laundry room
- Wide hallway and grand scale interiors with lofty ceilings
- Air conditioning split system in both bedrooms upstairs, marble like flooring in living, custom cabinetry
- Chic pendants, plantation shutters and multiple sky-lights
- Pool, mature gardens, secure grassed playing area plus cubby house with kids slippery slide
- Electric operated sliding gate to car accommodation, storage shed
- Convenient to city buses, schools, shops, cafes and parks
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.