Sold by Rawa Norman & Alex Lavermicocca
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Elevated by an easy access ground floor position, abundance of space and unbeatable lifestyle locale, this quality apartment offers appeal in abundance. Wrapping around the sunny eastern corner of the boutique block with approx 143sqm on title, its generously proportioned interiors are complemented by equally as spacious alfresco and garden areas. Personalised touches add to its allure creating a warm and inviting home. Highly prized, there is no need for a car with Chatswood Chase, Westfield and many popular eateries just a short stroll away, bus services at the door and the rail within easy walking distance.
- Attractive security building, level access
- Polished timber flooring, glamorous lighting
- Generous and open plan living and dining
- Private alfresco courtyard, veggie gardens
- Quality stone and gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Two light filled bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Master with ensuite, concealed laundry area
- Reverse cycle a/c, gas point, over sized lock up garage
- Unit size approx 123sqm + 20sqm parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.