Sold by Nathaniel Smith
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Set to the back of the charming boutique Art Deco block, this stylish apartment provides a low stress and whisper quiet living environment, poised to enjoy a fabulous array of lifestyle amenities. Blessed with an easy access ground floor setting, its spacious interiors enjoy all the character of its build, including high ceilings and a fireplace. Renovated throughout for instant comfort, it's a quality home or investment placed an easy level stroll to Crows Nest's popular cafe and shopping hub, Cammeray village and Stocklands and express bus services and walking distance to North Sydney CBD.
- Well-maintained building, timber floors
- High ceilings, solid double brick building
- Combined living and dining with fireplace
- Modern gas kitchen with a breakfast bench
- Convenient integrated laundry in the kitchen
- Spacious master with adjoining sunroom/study
- Both bedrooms have been fitted with robes
- Council permits for street parking available
- Unit size approx 78sqm
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.