Sold by Jason Georges
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Complete with its own private street entrance and superb wraparound gardens, this house-like townhouse delights at every turn. Wrapped in windows and doors on three sides and with clever architectural features that trap the light, it's a haven of sunshine year-round and offers both front and rear alfresco spaces catering to every time of day entertaining. Its modern interiors are well-presented inviting instant enjoyment whilst also offering future scope to personalise. With express city buses nearby, along with village cafes, Naremburn Park and the rail, it's a convenient lifestyle locale that ticks all the boxes.
- One of only eight, premier end of block position
- Expansive wraparound gardens and terrace areas
- Timber floorboards, expansive living, large dining, sitting
- Contemporary stone, Smeg & gas kitchen with dishwasher
- External aluminium blinds that enable effective passive climate control and additional privacy
- Powder room, internal laundry, ducted a/c, study nook
- Three upper level bedrooms all featuring built-in robes
- Master with ensuite and balcony, attic storage area
- Security entry double lock up garage plus storage
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.