Sold by Jason Georges
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Tucked down a tree lined street, easy walking distance to the rail and Royal North Shore Hospital, this exciting apartment is a rare find. Emulating the style and functionality of a New York loft apartment, its two-level floorplan makes full use of the space and is completed by both upper and lower alfresco terraces. Fresh, bright and modern, it boasts a prime setting wrapping around the corner of the building which promotes natural light and allows every room a pleasing leafy outlook. One of only thirteen in the quality block, its picturesque setting belies its convenience being just steps to Naremburn Park, St Leonards transport, cafes and shopping and Naremburn village.
- Attractive, low-rise boutique block, first floor setting
- Clean lines, timber floors and ducted air conditioning
- Open plan living and dining, large alfresco terrace
- Sleek stone, gas and Smeg kitchen with dishwasher
- Convenient lower level powder room, study nook
- Superb loft style master suite with robes and ensuite
- Second northerly balcony adjoins the master retreat
- Building access to the lock up garage and storage
- LED lighting throughout, ideal low maintenance living
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.