Sold by Rawa Norman & Rebecca Mikellides
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Occupying a deep level approx 557sqm block with a sunny north-to-rear aspect, this charming full brick Art Deco home is brimming with further potential. Well-presented but poised for a stylish modern update, it features classic high ceilings, ornate cornices and timber floorboards. The home offers both formal and informal living spaces, indoor/outdoor entertaining and a peaceful, private and leafy rear garden with established trees and shrubs perfect for children and pets to play. Positioned in a tree-lined street, it's both quiet and convenient within a stroll to High Street shops, Willoughby village and Chatswood CBD and within rapid access to schools and the CBD.
- Non-conservation Knockdown or Renovate (STCA)
- Traditional formal lounge and dining bathed in light
- Separate casual living flows to terrace and garden
- Alfresco entertaining terrace overlooking garden
- Galley kitchen with servery to casual living room
- All three bedrooms feature handy built-in robes
- Bright bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Single garage, storeroom, further off-street parking
- Move in now, renovate/rebuild and capitalise later
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.