Sold by Rawa Norman & Rebecca Mikellides
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
On the market for the first time in 97 years, this lovingly maintained full brick home perfectly blends 1920s period charm with fresh modern style. High ornate ceilings, timber floorboards and leadlight windows give the home its character while spacious light-filled interiors, quality finishes and inclusions and a level rear garden ensure maximum comfort. It enjoys a desirable location in a peaceful, leafy street, a stroll to High Street shops, primary schools and city buses and convenient to Chatswood shopping, dining and entertainment. Steeped in history, this home, which has been in the same family for five generations, is ready to embrace its new owners.
- Formal lounge and separate formal dining rooms
- Eat-in kitchen, gas stainless steel Ilve appliances
- Covered return veranda for outdoor entertaining
- Large level rear garden ideal for children and pets
- Main bedroom with built-in and lovely window seat
- Stylish bathroom with bathtub and frameless glass
- Potential to extend or add a second storey (STCA)
- Impeccably presented, move straight in and enjoy
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.