Sold by Rawa Norman & Rebecca Mikellides
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Boasting a premier setting equidistant between Chatswood and High Street, this freestanding full brick home easily combines low maintenance with an abundance of lifestyle. Completely hidden from the road, it's a private retreat drenched in northern sun and spilling across a relaxed single level. Equally as appealing for young families, time poor executives and downsizers, its bright modern interiors are well laid-out and immediately comfortable. Gain an exceptional foothold in a prized setting and enjoy all that is around it. Stroll to express bus services and High Street cafes, explore Chatswood's shopping and foodie hub and be in the catchment for Willoughby Public and Willoughby Girls High.
- Spacious formal lounge and dining rooms
- Casual living/dining positioned by the kitchen
- Stylish granite kitchen with breakfast bench
- Quality appliances include a gas cooktop
- Very easy care and private rear paved terrace
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, internal laundry
- Separate master with ensuite and robes
- Large beds, BIRS, 2nd bed with study nook area
- Easy internal access garage, level lawn area
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.