Sold by Jason Georges
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Boasting a high-side setting in an excellent village-side street, this sprawling original home provides a superb base for the family. Tightly held for 30 years, its interiors are light filled and substantial, blessed with a due north to rear aspect and versatile spaces ideal for the large or growing family. Neat, tidy and comfortable as is, it offers the creative renovator a wealth of further potential in an area always in demand. Capturing vistas across the district including the North Sydney CBD skyline, it's a stroll to village shops and cafes, express bus services and Willoughby Girls High and Willoughby Public School and just a one traffic light commute to the CBD.
- Benbullen'; casual living and dining with fireplace
- Expansive family room rests by the vintage kitchen
- Large alfresco terrace, secure child friendly lawns
- Vast open plan upper level teenage retreat/rumpus
- Rear decked balcony, four over-sized bedrooms
- Master with ensuite and walk-in robes, home office
- Additional beds with adjoining study and nursery room
- Under house storage areas, single off-street parking
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.