Sold by Jo Payter
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set within a sought-after pocket of Willoughby, walking distance to Willoughby Girls and Willoughby Public, this vintage gem provides a superb temptation with dream home opportunity credentials. Positioned on a level approx 626sqm with a deep backyard, it retains much of its classic early 1900's charm with its gorgeous decorative ceilings and full brick build. Explore the options to renovate and restore this classic home, add a level and capture dynamic CBD views or remove and replace with a designer home of your choice (STCA). Its prime setting is a quick stroll to express bus services and the vibrant village shops and eateries.
- Set in a quiet street amongst high quality homes
- Much loved and tightly held for forty-two years
- High ceilings, some with superb decorations
- Lounge with bricked-in fireplace, casual living
- Large dining by the 50's retro electric kitchen
- Three substantial beds, master with original fire
- Sweeping large child-friendly private back lawns
- Tidy bathroom, laundry, traditional outside toilet
- Front porch, provision for one off street car space
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.