Sold by Jason Georges
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Desirably located within Willoughby's renowned avenues, this tightly held unimproved traditional home offers a special opportunity. Extending across a single level, it's a solid double brick home complete with timber floors under the carpets and high decorative ceilings. Opening to the rear to a substantial sun-drenched backyard, the potential is exceptional to create your dream home in a spectacular location. Resting adjacent to Butt Park, close to Chatswood and beaches bus services, High Street cafes, Castlecrag village shops and Willoughby Park and it's within the catchments for Willoughby Girls High and Willoughby Public.
- Nestled amongst an enclave of quality homes
- High decorative ceilings and plate rails
- Spacious lounge and dining
- Neat and tidy gas kitchen featuring timber cabinetry
- Light filled master with adjoining sunroom or study
- Original bathroom, rear laundry room and additional outside toilet
- Small single lock up garage and storage, off-street parking
- Sweeping deep back lawn area
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.