Sold by Jason Georges & Gina Cakar
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Channelling a distinctive 70's vibe and bursting with potential, this solid single level brick home radiates a charisma that will charm. Deceptive from the outset, it spills across its level approx 620sqm block delivering a floorplan with generous bedroom accommodation and multiple living spaces. Neat and tidy as is, it offers a wealth of possibility with the option to renovate, reconfigure or extend guaranteeing to have the creative juices flowing. Its central setting provides the ultimate in convenience resting within the Willoughby Girls and Public School catchments, with bus services just around the corner and close to Chatswood's dining and shopping precinct and Northbridge Plaza shops.
- Timber floors, high ceilings, excellent north exposure
- Substantial formal lounge plus casual living and dining
- Classic 70's kitchen with servery, updated electric cooker
- Large fourth bedroom with adjoining bath and kitchenette
- Vintage well-presented bathroom, internal laundry, a/c
- Covered rear terrace plus alfresco terrace, large backyard
- Single lock up garage plus additional off street parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.