Sold by Rawa Norman & Jason Georges
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Surprisingly roomy and certainly liveable with immense retro charm, this vintage cottage will excite the creative renovator or home builder with its abundance of potential. It enjoys a sun-drenched setting on a spacious easy-care block, boasting a relaxed single level floorplan and original full brick build. Bedrooms are over-sized and the living and dining spacious providing an ideal framework on which to build the dream home. It offers a desirable combination of lifestyle, convenience and potential, just a quick stroll to Harris Farm Markets, cafes and village shops, bus services, Willoughby Girls High and Willoughby Public.
- High ceilings throughout, parquetry flooring
- Substantial family room, dining by the kitchen
- Classic and functional 70's style central kitchen
- Laundry, powder room, expansive paved terraces
- Gated and secure access to the double garage
- Large workshop, studio space or storage room
- Three enormous bedrooms, original main bath
- Positioned in an enclave of high quality homes
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.