Sold by Rawa Norman & Nathaniel Smith
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Set on a level, due north to rear block that seems to go on forever, the opportunity this property presents is exciting. It holds a single level traditional home in original condition with a sprawling backyard and prized dual access with a laneway entry at the rear. The home is liveable or leasable as is offering the potential for income whilst the options are explored. Renovate, extend or possibly redevelop (STCA), and capitalise on the premier location in a quiet pocket easy steps to the village, bus, Willoughby Girls High and Willoughby Public and just moments to the city.
- Quiet no through street, generous frontage
- Double brick single level home with high ceilings
- Gracious lounge with fireplace, casual living room
- Retro 60's gas kitchen in fully workable condition
- Three good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Vintage bathroom, powder room, internal laundry
- Rear covered terrace, level lawns, easy care gardens
- Large single lock up garage plus additional carport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.