Sold by Rawa Norman & Nathaniel Smith
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Occupying a standout 700sqm approx in a blue ribbon pocket, this classic double brick home delivers extraordinary potential. Offered now as a deceased estate, it presents a neat and tidy condition that is instantly liveable or leasable, perfect to move into or gain income from whilst planning is underway. Tomorrow's tempting potential will be at the forefront of buyers minds, to renovate, extend or remove and replace (STCA). It promises a lifestyle of excellence being an easy level stroll to High Street's popular cafes and shopping area, beautiful Willoughby Park, bus services and both Willoughby Girls High and Willoughby Public.
- Perfect north east to rear with north exposure
- Lovely level block with a big child friendly yard
- Superb high ceilings with ornate decoration
- Spacious lounge room, large dining by the kitchen
- Modern gas kitchen fitted with stainless appliances
- Three generously proportioned bedroom suites
- Bright bathroom, internal laundry, powder room
- Two rear terraces, over-sized garage with storage
- Workshop, ample additional off street parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.