Sold by Jason Georges & Alex Lavermicocca
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Delivering the perfect combination of comfort and convenience, this delightful semi is a private and peaceful retreat enjoying an exceptional location so close to all the action. A perfect meld of period charm and contemporary style, it stretches across its site boasting open plan living and dining spaces, a stylish kitchen and bi-folds which sweep open to the sun-drenched rear courtyard and parking. Presenting beautifully, this quality home offers it all with easy rear lane access and ready to enjoy interiors walking distance to village shops and eateries, High Street cafes and multiple express bus services, close to excellent schools.
* High ceilings, some with decoration, timber floorboards
* Open plan spacious living and dining, reverse cycle a/c
* Stepped down stone and gas kitchen, large island bench
* Quality Kleenmaid appliances, wall of contemporary bi-folds
* Generous paved entertainer's terrace, easy care gardens
* Gated rear lane access to the single off-street parking
* Two substantial bedrooms with robes, master with chic ensuite
* Central main bathroom, drop down ladder to attic storage
* Additional parking in rear lane, potential to add a level (STCA)
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.