Sold by Rawa Norman & Rebecca Mikellides
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Style and elegance exudes from this superbly reinvented semi which enjoys a north facing, dress circle setting in one of Willoughby's finest streets. Harmonising the old and the new, the traditional flows effortlessly to the modern where stunning open plan living, dining and kitchen spaces are set under soaring ceilings and framed in walls of glass. Outside is a large alfresco terrace and easy-care lawns and gardens providing a safe environment for children or pets. Delivering a versatile floorplan with a large upper level loft 3rd bedroom, home office or additional living, it's a premier opportunity blessed with a prime locale a walk to city buses, village cafes and shops and within the Willoughby Public, Willoughby Girls and St Thomas Primary School catchments.
- Timber floors, high ceilings, TV room with fireplace
- Sweeping living and dining set under high ceilings
- Superb stone and gas kitchen, freestanding cooker
- Spacious alfresco terrace, easy care lawn and garden
- Luxury bathroom with freestanding bath, powder room
- Integrated laundry, ducted air conditioning
- Two substantial lower level bedrooms with robes
- Flexible large loft retreat or generous third bedroom
- Good storage areas, single carport, quiet street
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.