Sold by Rawa Norman & Nathaniel Smith
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Absolutely sensational, this gorgeous semi has it all - a large approx 387sqm block, stylishly renovated interiors, a wealth of further potential to extend (STCA) and a premium setting on the cusp of Willoughby village. A peaceful and private haven, it boasts a north to rear aspect with child friendly grounds and a leafy outlook across the adjoining parkland. Complementing its dual living areas, superb alfresco deck and large bedrooms is an enormous attic space which provides the opportunity to add a level and enhance this wonderful home. It's a mere 100m to a popular array of shops and dining options and an easy stroll to city express bus services, Willoughby Leisure Centre and Willoughby Girls and Public School.
- Full brick and brimming with charm, high ceilings, some ornate
- Engaging and light filled with timber floors and picture rails
- Spacious central lounge with Jetmaster fire, reverse cycle a/c
- Generous living, dining by the stunning brand-new stone topped kitchen with gas cooker and Bosch dishwasher
- Large deck perfect for entertaining with retractable awning
- Child-friendly lawns, single garage plus over-sized second carport with storage areas or workshop
- Luxury designer bathroom, two substantial bedrooms with robes
- Plantation shutters, huge drop-down ladder access attic space
- Concealed European laundry, additional gated off-street parking
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.