Torrens title duplex, hidden haven Enter via Harris Lane
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoying a blissful sense of peace and privacy, this substantial Torrens title duplex is tucked in an exclusive pocket with entry via Harris Lane, delivering modern easy care living and supreme convenience. Resting on a site that has been held in the family for 103 years, it was redeveloped in the late 90's capitalising on a location that is superb. The quality residence is double brick with a generous dual level floorplan and large rear yard and alfresco spaces. This absolute gem offers wide appeal as much for its outstanding accommodation as for its prime setting just 150m to all the action in Willoughby Village and City, Chatswood and North Shore bus services. Walk to Willoughby Girls High, Willoughby Public and Willoughby Leisure Centre.
- Exclusive, private and quiet, excellent natural light
- Double brick build, superb floorboards, high ceilings
- Generous living and dining, large stone and gas kitchen
- French doors open to the covered terrace and substantial paved back courtyard, well screened from the neighbours
- Powder room, internal access single lock up garage
- Three spacious upper level bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master suite enjoys a balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Under stair storage, internal laundry, back to base security
- Additional parking space, walkway entry from Harris Street
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.