Sold by Rawa Norman & Rebecca Mikellides
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfectly secluded at the back of the well-regarded Crown on Willoughby, this elegant apartment nestles on the northern side of the building capturing leafy vistas across the district. Boasting an impressively spacious floorplan with approx 112 qm on title, its generous and open plan living areas extend out to the substantial balcony scaled for alfresco entertaining. This exceptional apartment is a perfect easy-care lifestyle option enjoying a sense of peace which belies its convenient position. A wealth of cafes, eateries, shops and bus services are at the door whilst Chatswood's shopping, rail and gourmet hub is within walking distance.
- Discrete entry, security building with lift access
- Expansive and open plan living and dining
- Generous alfresco balcony enjoying district views
- Quality stone and gas kitchen, Smeg appliances
- Breakfast bench, concealed laundry area
- Two substantial bedrooms with mirrored robes
- Master suite with ensuite, single secure car space
- Unit size approx 95sqm + 14sqm LUG + 3sqm storage
- Strata rate aprpox $1006.75 p/q
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.